Saudi led-coalition on Fourth Day of Aggressions in Yemen
The 35th military brigade and the specials forces camps were targeted by several air raids which led to the severe destruction of neighboring civilians houses.
Al-Rakb village in Al-Taizih community was targeted by air raids which were the cause of the death of 8 people and the injury of over 10 people.
Hajah govern ate was targeted with several light bombs in Media area.
Harad city was hit with several air strikes which led to the death of 2 and the severe injury of 9 others.
1. Vocational institutes were targeted in School city.
2. Community college in Yareem city was targeted.
3. High institute was targeted.
4. Al-Safwah military base in Al-Qafer was targeted which led to the death of a civilian.
1. Kour Makssar was hit by 3 air raids.
2. Al-Omaal peninsula was targetted more than once during the day.
The Saudi led air coalition targeted both the airport and the coastal defense camp with six air strikes.
Al-Wabh school, Al-Jalilah school and the city sport center were hit.
1. Damt city was hit by air strikes resulting in the death of 4 citizens and 2 wounded.
2. The historical (Dar Al-Hassan) was hit in Damt city.
1. Al-Thaher directorate was hit by 3 missiles.
2. The Menzallah, Aleeh, Al-Sabbah and Al-Marwee border areas were hit.
1.Border areas of Leeah, Al-Sabbah and Al-Marwee were continuously hit by artillery and rockets.
2. Katafa at Manbah directorate was targeted by air strikes.
Hareeb Bayhaan area was targeted.
1. Al-Hoodah was hit by 3 air strikes.
2. Both the technical institute and the city court were targeted at Al-Hoodah city.
1. All the roads and local markets at Surwah city were targeted by 4 air raids.
1. 5 air raids were targeting both Shaqra triangle and Zanjubar triangle next to Zanjubar sport center
2. Air raids targeting Al-a’een area
All of these violations, aggression and destruction is down under a total air, land and sea blockade.
The Saudi led coalition prevented an Iranian airplane carrying humanitarian emergency aid and food supplies landing at Sana’a International Airport.
Issued at The Yemen Center for Human Rights.